It is always great to hear from people who read this blog and have responded over email or comments. Sometimes you use real identities, other times it's an alias. I am fine with both. If your questions are interesting or within context, I will try to respond back quickly.
However, if possible, kindly provide more details before asking for for my opinion on questions such as:
- How do I get more competitive compensation? (You need to share what you earn now and how you got there)
- How do I get into product management? (What do you do today and what is your educational background)
- How do I crack product management interviews? (There are hundreds of resources out there on this topic)
- How do I grow in my career? (You need to provide your career and current job details)
- I want to return from US and into a product management role in an offshore setup ( This is a mix of #2 and #4)
I try to answer most questions, but without details, you may not get a good response.
All the best in your career, and I look forward to answering more such questions.
For compensation benchmarks or past interviews at large firms, Glassdoor.com has pretty good information.